Aviation Exchange Group offers Type Ratings on ATR42/72-500 and ATR42/72-600. The courses are conducted according to DGCA India regulations.
- 104 Hours Ground Course (Including CBT Access during course period)
- 12 Hours of MCC Fixed Base Simulator
- 44 Hours of Full Flight Simulator (Including LOFT and Skills Tests)
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements
The duration of your type rating course is approximately 5 – 6 weeks including your days off.
Contact us for course details and starting dates.